WHY IS THIS WATCH IMPORTANT
The first Omega 'Dynamic' was created for the Prix de Ville de Genève in 1965 and launched to the public in 1968. Fitted with an elliptical-shaped case was one of the first watches to be designed in a way where the timepiece would follow the silhouette of the wrist and fit like a glove.
This is the chronograph execution, funky and colorful, this one is a joy to wear.
This watch is in overall great condition, the case seems unpolished and sharp on the edges, there are minor marks on the back of the lugs probably made when changing straps.
The watch keeps good time and is in running condition.DETAILS
- Maker: OMEGA
- Model: Dynamic Chronograph
- Reference: 5290.50
- Year: 1990s
- Material: Stainless steel
- Dimensions: 38mm diameter; 13mm thickness
- Functions: Hours, minutes, seconds, chronograph
- Crystal: Sapphire
- Caseback: Stainless steel
- Dial: Black with yellow accents
- Lume: Yes, Luminova
- Caliber: OMEGA, self-winding, caliber 1138
- Power Reserve: 40 hours
- Water Resistance: 50 meters
- Bracelet/Strap: Aftermarket strap
- Lug Width: 20mm
- Manufactured: Switzerland
- Box/Papers: N/A
-This watch was photographed on a 6.9 inch / 175mm wrist.