WHY IS THIS WATCH IMPORTANT
The Rolex Explorer dates all the way back to 1953 with early iterations like the ref. 6350, ref. 6150, and ref. 6610. This particular one is the 114270 and dates to 2008.
This watch is in overall great condition, the case seems unpolished and sharp on the edges, there are very small and few hairlines around the case and some marks under the lugs from changing the bracelet.
The watch is in good working order and keeping good time.
- Maker: Rolex
- Model: Explorer
- Reference: 114270
- Year: 2008
- Material: Stainless steel
- Dimensions: 36mm diameter; 11mm thickness
- Functions: Hours, minutes, seconds
- Crystal: Sapphire
- Caseback: Stainless steel
- Dial: Black
- Lume: Yes, Super-LumiNova
- Caliber: Rolex, self-winding, caliber 3130
- Power Reserve: Approximately 48 hours
- Water Resistance: 100 meters
- Lug Width: 20mm
- Manufactured: Switzerland
- Box/Papers: N/A
-This watch was photographed on a 6.9 inch / 175mm wrist.